Friday, May 21, 2010

School is OUT!!

I'm so excited that school is out & summer can begin! I think we got our summer off to the right start today! Mak & her friends got home we picked Brennen up & went to Peter Piper for lunch & to hang out with friends (me @ Peter Piper with 8 kids...lol!). Then it was back home for a water balloon fight & playing in the water. They had so much fun. I must say that to watch Brennen & his friend Cutter (they will both be 15 this summer) still "play" with their younger siblings was pretty awesome. It was almost as if they were all in grade school again. Is amazing to think my oldest child will be 15 in a month. I'm hoping our summer is filled with more fun & exciting things. I feel like I have been a slacker since we have moved to Buckeye with taking them to do anything, so that is my goal, to try & make some fun memories this summer! We are super excited for our trip that we will be taking in July back to Ohio to see Aunt Lindy & Uncle Adam, Lexi, Nan, & Clint! We leave on July 4th & come home on the 14th! We can't wait! That will be the highlight of our summer I'm sure! So here's to a fantastic 2010 Summer!

1 comment:

The Mason's said...

I cant wait....im counting down the days! Its going to be the high light of our summer too!