Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Master Bathroom - Our Biggest Renovation

This is the shower, it is huge with a large bench inside and was wrapped in the glass blocks that I am not fond of. We ripped out the whole thing & basically started over.
Here is the inside now, no more plastic looking walls & stained bench.

Here is a good shot of what I called the eye soarer glass blocks. I know some people really like that look & it really is costly, but I just wasn't fond of it. If you look you can see that we ripped out all the tile flooring in the bathroom too. We also took out the fan that was in there & just replaced it with a nice updated light.

This is the after of the jetted tub we put in. We still need a cover for the motor in the corner. It looks super nice now that there is a tub there!

Here is the before picture of where the tub is. The previous owners never finished the plumbing or put a tub in. They had a freestanding tub sitting in the corner, but not hooked up, so this is what it looked like. I wasn't very fond of bead board in the bathroom either. The only thing we still have to do is order mirrors, right now we are just using the ones that were in the house when we bought it, but I want something more custom but haven't found anything I love yet. (sorry for the order the pics posted in, backwards of what I wanted!)





2 comments:

Lindy said...

I cant believe what a great job you guys did! doesnt even look like the same house! Awesome work!!!

Manda said...

The house is beautiful Jody! I love what you did with it, it made a big difference. Fabulous job!!! Enjoy=)