Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kitchen - After Shots


The banquet seating area









In the kitchen we didn't have to do a whole lot and I really love my kitchen. We took out the fan & replaced it with a light that I'm not totally in love with, but it works. We took out another fan in the eating area & put in a hanging light. We put the crown moulding on all the cabinets, which really made a difference. Todd put in the reverse osmosis & also hooked up the ice maker which is in a wetbar area between the kitchen & dining room for all our drinking needs! I am going to put in a backsplash, I have all the materials, it just hasn't happened yet and also replace the kitchen faucet. It has one of those huge farmhouse sinks. Everyone thinks it is so cool, I however am not in love with it all that much, I am finally getting used to it though, it looks cool if anything! There is a banquet seating area that I made cushions & pillows for. Some day we will put a table in there. It will have to be custom made though because the size you need is odd to fit the space & a regular table will be to wide & cut in to the walkway.

No comments: