Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Laynee Jo @ 7 months old








It has come to my attention that I haven't really posted any pictures of my sweet Laynee! So I took her outside & snapped a few pictures of her today. She is going for a well check on Friday so I will post her standings then! She is probably at least 18 lbs if not more. She is sitting up all by herself & has been for about 2 weeks. She also has 4 teeth now! She still has dark brown hair, I thought it would turn blonde or lighten up but so far she is pretty dark with dark eyebrows & eyelashes & pretty brown eyes! She loves to sit & play with toys already & she just laughs & smiles at everything & everyone. Her favorite person is Garret, she just thinks he is fabulous, in fact he is the reason for most of her great smiles in the pictures. She has several nicknames, Layneebug, Naneebug, Nanee Jo, LJ, and the favorite is Pretty, she will always respond to a huge smile when she hears Pretty! She sleeps 10-12 hours every night (I know...I'm so lucky!) and usually takes a good 2-3 hr nap during the day. She loves rice cereal and pears, so far she isn't a fan of any other baby food but she does love cereal puffs and crackers and of course her bottle! She loves to kick & yell in the bath tub, we always come out soaking wet! There really isn't anything she doesn't like, she is always content as long as someone is around her. Heavenly Father truely blessed us with a perfect last baby! I couldn't possibly love her any more than I do!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

So cute! You can tell for sure she belongs to you guys.