Friday, December 19, 2008

Couldn't resist...

So this morning I had just gotten Russ out of the tub & got him lotioned up when the timer went off on my cookies, well I didn't want them to burn so I ran in to get them out. When I came back little Russy had opened his drawers & was pulling his clothes out like he was trying to figure out what to wear. I thought it was so funny because he was so serious when I got back to him almost like uh, mom, since you left me I decided I would get my own clothes. Is amazing how quickly they figure out routines & what happens next, he will be a year old in a few weeks. Makes me so sad that he has grown so quickly, he has been such a sweet baby! How could anyone resist a chubby face like this one!!







3 comments:

Hall-A-Days said...

That is the cutest thing!!

Unknown said...

Gosh...a YEAR old already!!! My goodness time flies when life is chaos! Soooo I am going to call you after the new year. We have company coming in tomorrow, so I'll call you beginning of next week...I am dying to talk to you...been too long! Got the package...THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE THAT BLANKET. I use it all the time! xoxoxoxo HOpe you guys had a very Merry Christmas. Got Michael and Clarrise's letter...it was wonderful...touched my heart!
Love you girl!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Your kids are so dang cute. I cannot believe you have a 13 year-old. That's insane!! I finally got Kristy's e-mail address. It is dmkharris93@mchsi.com. She doesn't have a blog yet but she needs one.