Sunday, December 14, 2008

Whatever...

This is what kind of pictures with Santa I get when I leave the party for a good cause & give the camera to Todd in hopes of some great pictures with Santa...who the heck are they waving to & why are they waving? He took pictures of Mak, & G and then 4 other kids in our ward, they are all waving to the same person...whomever this may be...? I asked Todd who are they waving at, he says I don't know I just took the picture. Silly! I did get to take Garret & Russ to the Santa at Arrowhead Mall the other day, I happened to be in there & no line at all, I wasn't planning on doing it, but how can you pass up no line for Santa?! I will have to scan the photo & post it, so I have at least one good Santa photo for the year!



3 comments:

once upon a poppy said...

ok so like I have nothing to do today, I just read your whole blog! Your family is getting so big! I'm glad we got to visit and now I have your link, we can stay in touch.
p.s. 30's isn't so bad:)

melinda said...

Hey Jody! Looks like you guys are doing great! Your kids sure are growing up--guess that's what they do! Love your Christmas tree! We have the same tradition of picking an ornament each year--it's a great one. Isn't it fun pulling them out each year and remembering?? Oh and have fun with those pigs! I raised pigs for 4-H years ago too. It really is a good lesson in responsibility and a memorable experience! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Well hell, at least you can get out to see Santa...Iam quarentined til spring and I am not sure if Jaden would be OK with Santa...I am not even sure how Ky will do. We are supposed to have Santa and some Elves come by the house Saturday...I guess we'll see then! Love and miss ya...got your Christmas Card...LOVE it..barely got mine done (and not even all of them) tonight...last min!!