Monday, May 11, 2009

Mak's Science Project



Makenna and her friend Sierra did a science project together. It was about lung capacity. At first I was a little confused at how it actually worked, so after she took me to the website & explained things I was on board! So they tested things out & took some pictures while doing it, put their board together & then the day of the fair they were excited & ready to set up the project. I wasn't able to go see it the first day but when she got home from school she was so excited because they got 1st place!! So the next day after a dr appt Todd & I went to the school to see the project & took some pictures. On Saturday her project was taken to the West Valley Impact which was a science fair for all West Valley Elementary schools. We went to the high school to pick it up & they were given honorable mention. She was a little bummed that they didn't place, I was just impressed that they made it that far!! Good job Mak!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Mak!!!You must be a proud mama! Cute and smart kids! :) Love ya!

Taylor Family said...

She told me about her 1st place, she was so excited! Honorable mention is still great too! I sure have enjoyed getting to know her better this year teaching her piano. She is such a sweet, bright girl. And she is doing awesome at her piano! Tell her to keep it up over the summer so she doesn't forget! :) (and thanks for the boy clothes offer, I hope you have a girl!! LOL)

Kristie said...

Good job Makenna!

melinda said...

Way to go Makenna!!

send me an e-mail to azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com if you want an invite to my blog... i needed to go private:)