Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Big one is Makenna's, which me & her whipped out in no time after she finally gutted it! The little carved one is Garret's, and the next one is Brennen's, apparently it is supposed to be a headless guy holding his head, if I look closely at the picture I can see headless, but I don't see where he is holding his head?! And then the little sad uncarved pumpkin of Russy! Usually the pumpkin carving is a bigger deal at our house, however this year was a little busy, so the boys did it one day & then I helped Mak right before we went trick or treating.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Jody, I found you from the enrichment blog. Welcome to bloggerland! :) I was looking in my Snowflake High School 9th grade yearbook and saw Todd's picture! We were in the same grade together and didn't even know it!