Friday, February 6, 2009

My Nephew Has Arrived!!



On Feb. 5th around 5:30pm the newest memeber to the Powers family made his appearance into the world! Zackary Jay Powers is his name. My brother Pat has wanted to name his son that since we were little kids (I think it is from watching to many episodes of Saved by the Bell) I love the name & it totally fits the little chubby guy! He weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. He is sooo cute and has the chubbiest little cheeks & a cute little roll under his chin & on the back of his neck. I was so glad we got to go to the hospital last night & see him. It is good to have him finally here and know that everyone is healthy & safe. Congrats to Pat & Megan for a job well done, I am glad my brothers are finally figuring out how to make boys, now they just need to each have a few more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Auntie Jody...and congrats to Pat and Megan when you see them next from all of us! He is a cutie...