Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just Playing in the Snow

Grandma Peg & Russy
The kids on the tube

Pat...styling in his snowsuit

While we were in Taylor over New Years weekend it snowed! My kids were so excited because sadly they haven't seen much snow. We weren't exactly prepared with the right snow gear, but with kids...they really don't care to much. My brother Pat busted out my dads snowsuit from the 80's I am assuming (check out the belt!!) I was cracking up, he was so proud wearing that thing, he didn't care what it looked like cuz he was keeping warm in it. They got out the 3 wheelers & pulled a tube behind it with the kids. They had so much fun. Is always such a good time at my parents house when we are all together as a family, I just wish it could happen more often.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I know where you could find and play in A LOT of snow!!! Just let me know and I'll fill you in! ;) :):):)