Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Pictures

It was a little chilly & Russ had to borrow Todd's coat, darn kid wouldn't smile,
but he sure is handsome isn't he!
The Powers Family 2009

My parents with the grandkids


Me & an "old gray haired guy" I picked up



This is us, complete! I love to look at pictures with all of us & know that
this is our finished family!
This is a photo shoot from last weekend. Again, my cousin Rinna, she is amazing, call her if you need pictures, she does such a great job, I love them all!





2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the pictures, she did do a good job. I am still trying to get over you being a mom to 5 kids, however I do think it is GREAT, I am sure you are AWESOME at it!!! Thanks for the update, it is fun to read the happenings in your life.

the Harris Family said...

Thanks for the plug, Jody! You guys are just so photogenic you made my job easy. Ditto to the maid (and you will need one with the new big house!). I could use one! I can't wait to see your new house.