Friday, August 14, 2009

Our Sweet Baby Girl!


Yesterday I went to the Dr for my appointment & asked if we could get a 3D ultrasound shot of her face, so here it is! She already has the chubbiest cheeks! I have now decided to just plan on that she will be every bit as big as Russ was (8lbs 4 oz, 22 in), that way if she is smaller I can be excited! To me she looks like the rest of the kids, has the same nose & it looks like she might have her daddy's full lips! We will schedule the induction at our next appointment in Sept. Looks like it will probably happen around the week of Oct 19th, unless she decides to make an appearance on her own with no help of medication! We are so excited & can't wait to get her here, if I could have her right his minute I gladly would because I am so excited for her arrival!

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

What a good picture of her face! How cute!!! Do you know what you are going to name her?

Kristie said...

Cute little girl! I was going to ask the same thing- any name yet?

the Harris Family said...

Somehow I missed reading this post. She looks a bit like Russ!