Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Baby's Name...

Since you guys asked I will tell! Todd & I have never ever picked out names before having them here, we usually have a few names in mind, but nothing solid, I would say Garret was the only one we kind of knew would be Garret, but I refused to let anyone call him that until he was born & it was official just in case he got here & we didn't feel like it fit. Anyways, her name is solid, there will be no changing it, I have had enough experiences & confirmations that she has picked this name for herself! It is going to be...
Laynee Jo Hall
The kids were horrible about the name at first, but it is growing on them & they are a little more ok with it now that they know there isn't going to be any other names on the table to choose from! So we don't care if you like it or hate it....the name is here to stay!! :)

4 comments:

Kristie said...

So Cute!

Taylor Family said...

Love it!

the Harris Family said...

I have a friend who has a little girl with that name - only she spelled it LAYNIE. I love that name and the middle name too!

Unknown said...

Sweet Laynee, can't wait to meet you! Hope it's not months or years down the road! :) Love you guys!!!