Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

My Mothers Day Gifts!

Garret & Russ made me the pink card, if you notice the red hair girl, thats me! Russ & Garret are the flowers. So cute! And Brennen gave me the spanish card, it sings a lovely tune in spanish & I don't know what they are singing, he does though & thinks he is really funny!


This was what Garret made me at school! I love when they write such cute things! He also made me some lillies from his hands, they are in the pot behind the cards.


Makenna gave me a chalkboard jar to write notes to each other on that she made in Activity Days & Todd gave me cash, he couldn't decide what to get me because according to him I already have everything so now I can go buy whatever I want! He has gotten a bit of a hard time over it, but it works for me!!


I was lucky enough to have my mom come & stay for a few days & that was the best gift ever, I love my mom & am so thankful for her & the way she taught me how to be a mom. She is the greatest & I wish she lived closer so we could spend more time together. We did get to go for some watchlett shopping, lunch, & pedicures while she was here.


On Sunday afternoon Todd's parents, Katie & Brandon, & cousin Clay came out for dinner. We had steak, shrimp, potatoes, squash from Skeeters garden, salad, & bread. Dessert was dirt cups made by Katie! Was fun to have everyone over & Im so thankful for a fantastic mother in law! We have a great relationship & I know that can be rare, but so glad it is that way & not the opposite!


I love being a mom and am so thankful for the kids that my Heavenly F ather has blessed me with! They mean everything to me! Some days it can be overwhelming, but then I will get that random hug, or they say or do something funny & that makes all the difference!










1 comment:

Brian and Ami said...

Yeah! You updated!! I am blown away at how much your kiddos have changed in the last year!! So cute! Primary President and in the bishopric? Awesome! I got put in as the Prim Pres. Sec. back in November and I am loving it. Primary is the place for me! Glad to see you're back blogging - send my love to all your family!