Friday, October 9, 2009

Laynee's Baby Shower

On Oct. 3rd some of my best friends gave me a baby shower, it was so much fun & I am so lucky to have such great caring friends & family! We got so many SUPER cute outfits, I can't wait to dress her up! We also got lots of handmade quilts & blankets that are adorable. It was strange to be opening up things for a baby girl, my brain has just been doing boy for so long & it has been over 10 years ago that I had Makenna. We are so excited for her to get here. Thanks to all my friends and family for all the love & continued support, even if you do think I am crazy for having 5 kids!! I love you all!









All the yummy food, we had chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, veggies, little pink cookies, brownies with strawberry cream cheese filling, cupcakes, and several other yummy things, it was fantastic!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there with you. Feels like we are worlds apart sometimes! :( I have your package in my car, just need to change the address, then get it mailed off! Love and miss you!